Board of Directors Meeting, November 24, 2020, 10:00AM
Approval and web posting of Minutes from previous Monthly Board Meeting, October 27, 2020.
- Budget update approved
- Slip transaction update
- 2021 Draft budget
- Sold additional dock box to new slip owner
- DNREC completed on-site visit for completion of 2020-22 Marina O&M Plan. Awaiting final report. POC Julie Molina, Environment Scientist, DNREC Division of Water and Wetlands
- Updated Constant Contact list with new Slip Owners and Renter’s emails
- Saturday, November 14 – reported to Slip Owner submerged 21’ Hurricane boat at Slip C-18. Recovered by Tow Boat to North Bay Marina.
- Sent Constant Contact emails to Owners/Renters
- Marina Winterization date and information
- Slips for Sale and Rent information
- Monday, November 9 – completed water winterization of docks
- Replaced channel buoys with winter buoys. Cleaned and stored buoys.
- Repaired Gate 1 door hinge and stop plate
- Oiled boat ramp lock
- Checked and marked all pedestals for potential water leaks prior to water shut-off. Repair during Spring start-up.
- New and Ongoing
- Repair Women’s Restroom door lock
- Repair dock under-bracing between G and H dock (schedule with Apple Marine Construction for March 2021)
- Replace two damaged pile cap covers on H-dock
- Replace burnt out dock pedestal bulbs/light sensors (ongoing)
- Repair parking lot light fixture near Gate 1 and Marina exterior building light
- Install new Panel Box overhead roof assembly (Gate 1 and 2)
- Tuesday, December 1 – winterize Marina office
- Tuesday, December 1 – Prepare and mail annual assessment mailing
- Assessment letters and envelopes (Owner data base)
- Board Letter
- Marina updates
- Board positions available 2021
- Owner and Renter information (Owner Information Sheet)
- Budget sheet
- 2021 Marina Board sheet (if page count permits)
- Appoint Board Nominating Committee and begin candidate search for next year’s Board vacancies. Nominating committee chair – Bill Hoyle.
- Update Marina website with 2021 activities, winterization schedule, annual assessment information, and proposed 2021 Marina budget
- Review Marina Monthly activity task list for December, January, and February (attached).
- Marina dredging – last dredging conducted December 1-31, 2017, $100K
- Marina Replacement proposals
- Capital Improvement Loan Information
Next Monthly Board Meeting: Tuesday, January 28, 2022, 10:00AM (Marina Office)